Are you looking for someone to write engaging content or blog posts that inform and entertain? Or, are you in the market for an expert source on nutrition, health, scientific research, frugality, budgeting, and travel?
If any of these sound like you, then you’re in the right place!
My name is Shanah Bell and I’m a professional writer who is obsessed with nutrition, health, budgeting and travel. I write articles in popular publications such as the Debt Roundup, Living on the Cheap and Eyes on the Dollar.
I am also the author of a children’s book! Make sure to check out Oracle Helps With A Who. I am working on a second book currently as well.
Topics I write passionately about include:
- Gluten Free Living
- Single Parenting
- Personal Finance
Here are some samples of my work sourced from all over the web:
- How to Make a Plethora of Healthy Food Affordable – Debt Roundup
- How to Make Your 4th of July Cookout Healthy and Affordable – Debt Roundup
- What is the DEAL with Deglutenized Beer? – Adaptive Nourishment
- What is Really the Difference Between Gluten Disorders? Part 1 – Adaptive Nourishment
- Gluten Free Gastronomic Delights in Asheville – Adaptive Nourishment
- How to Start Your Financial Future Out on the Right Foot – Eyes on the Dollar
- 5 Apps that Save You Money on Everyday Shopping – Living on the Cheap
- Save Money in the New Year with a Food Overhaul – Debt Roundup
- Don’t Cry for Money, It Doesn’t Cry for You – Debt Roundup
- How I Survived as a Single Parent on Food Stamps – Part 1 – Adaptive Nourishment
If this has wet your whistle, then please email me at shanah at adaptive nourishment dot com with any questions you have. I would be more than happy to discuss your project with you and am known to be extremely responsive.
I look forward to hearing from you,