If you are looking to make some lifestyle changes with your diet, for whatever reason, then I would love to help. As someone with a lifelong experiential and educational history with food, I thoroughly understand the dynamics of what the right foods can do for one’s body and whole state of mind.
There are many reasons that you may be considering changing your diet, but here are just a few:
- Getting diagnosed with a disease or disorder
- Deficient in specific vitamins, minerals or nutrients
- Constant abdominal discomfort or pain
- Issues with regularity
- Lack of energy
- Yo-yo weight gain or loss
- Supertaster or picky eater
- Changing your diet for ethical reasons (becoming vegetarian or vegan)
- Finding new foods to incorporate into your diet when you are feeling stuck in a food rut
If you fall into any of these categories, then we should talk!
But before you schedule your 90 minute Nourishment Assessment to discuss what changes you need or want in your life, here are some commonly asked questions:
- Do you only help people who have been diagnosed with a disease or disorder? No, I help anyone who is looking for a dietary change, no matter what the reason.
- What is your background and/or title? I have a Master’s of Science in Nutrition and am a Holistic Health Advisor (because I take a more holistic approach to food and healing) or Nutritionist. Whichever title strikes your fancy!
- Will you judge me or make me feel bad for the changes I want to make? Certainly not! As a person who has had Celiac Disease since 1986 and been a vegetarian most of her life, I am used to being judged and ridiculed, unfortunately. But that means I know how it feels and I would never do it to somebody else. We all have our food choices, likes, dislikes, requirements, preferences, etc for a reason that is specific to us. I celebrate that and would never judge it!
- Is there any paperwork that I need to fill out? No, we will go through everything on the 90 minute call so that I can create the ultimate food list for you.
- What sort of information will I need to have prior to our 90 minute call? I will need to know of any medical conditions you currently have, family medical history that may be directly affecting you, what the main issues are surrounding food and/or your diet, what you are seeking to change or your ultimate goal by changing your diet, any food sensitivities and/or dislikes and the area in which you live so that I have a better idea of what food you have access to, this can include grocery stores that are near you or that you frequent.
- How long will the process take? A week in total. We will have a 90 minute call and then I will create your food list/recipes and get them back to you within a week.
- How much do you charge? I charge $250.
- What will I get for the $250 fee? For the $250 Nourishment Assessment fee you will get: 1) 90 minute Nourishment Assessment call with me; 2) Very extensive food list with foods and beverages to incorporate into your diet; 3) A few recipes using the items from your food list, that will be quick, easy, budget friendly and delicious.
- Is there any guarantee? Yes, I do offer a guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the food list and recipes that I create for you, then please contact me within 30 days from the date of delivery and I will give you a full refund.
- What if I have more questions? I want you to feel confident in your decision to book a Nourishment Assessment with me prior to you booking. So if you have further questions that haven’t been answered here, then please reach out to me via email at email@example.com to ask me directly.
If any of this resonates with you and you would like to book a session, then please click on the button below. I look forward to meeting you and helping you live a healthier life!
*Once you have paid for your session through the previous link, please click on the following link to book you appointment time.